Circular dated 20.04.2017
Clarification regarding online generation of Challans for Offline payment cases as on 20.04.2017 (General Circular 02/2017).
Curated from Online generation of Challans for Offline Payment
Notification dated 11.05.2017
Rule 2 (1) (C) the words “Infrastructure Investment Trusts” has been inserted Rule 5 (1) the proviso on companies accepting deposits without deposit insurance has been inserted
Notification dated 13.04.2017
Rule 25A which provides for amalgamation of a foreign company with a company and vice versa has been inserted.
Notification dated 13.04.2017
The provisions of Section 234 of the Companies Act, 2013 shall come into force from 13th of April, 2017.
Notification dated 12.04.2017
- Second proviso to Rule 7(1) of the Companies (Removal of names of Companies from the Register of Companies) along with form STK- 5A has been inserted.
Circular dated 23.03.2017
In para 8 of SEBI Circular No. CFD/DIL3/CIR/2017/21 dated 10.03.2017, the relevant date for the purpose of computing pricing shall be the date of the board meeting in which the scheme is approved.
Circular dated 15.03.17
The model of draft letter of offer to be filed with SEBI in pursuance of the SAST Regulations stands modified in line with the provisions relating to maintenance of records under the Companies Act, 2013.
Circular dated 10.03.17
- The circular lays down the detailed requirements to be complied with by listed entities while undertaking scheme of arrangements.
- It shall be applicable for schemes filed after the date of the circular.
Circular dated 10.03.2017
- In order to make the complaint redressal system through SCORES efficient, the stock brokers/depository participants are directed to address/ redress the complaint within a period of 15 days from the receipt of complaint.
- The stock brokers/ depository participants shall develop a system for executing the same.
Circular dated 28.02.2017
FPIs are allowed to invest in corporate debt securities and securitized debt instruments subject to the compliance of the conditions prescribed under the said Circular.
Circular dated 23.02.17
The existing Investor Grievance Redressal Panel (IGRP)/ Arbitration Mechanism is modified after taking into consultation the view of the stock exchanges and depositories in this regard.
Notification dated 31.03.2017
Limits for investment by FPIs in Central Government Securitues and State Development Loans (SDLs) for the quarter April-June, 2017 are proposed to increase by Rs.110 billion and Rs.60 billion respectively.
Circular dated 30.03.17
In line with the restoration of limits on cash withdrawals from bank accounts and ATMs, it has been decided to restore status quo regarding purchase of foreign exchange from customers by authorized persons as mentioned in Paragraph 4.4 (e) of Annex to A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 17 dated November 27, 2009.
Circular dated 21.03.17
- With a view to provide operational flexibility to multinational entities and their Indian Subsidiaries exposed to currency risk arising out of current account transactions emanating in India, the extant guidelines have been amended as per the terms and conditions set out in Annex I to the above said circular.
- Necessary amendments have been made to the Foreign Exchange Management (Foreign Exchange Derivatives Contracts) Regulations, 2000.
Circular dated 09.03.2017
The above said regulations is hereby amended so as to include the provisions relating to “e-commerce” industry.
Circular dated 03.03.2017
Regulation 5(9) and Schedule 9 of the Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or Issue of a Security by a person Resident outside India) Regulations, 2000 is amended.
Circular dated 22.02.2017
The directions relating to Money Transfer Service Scheme are being issued in a consolidated form as ‘Master Direction on Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS)’.